Thursday, January 20, 2011

What is Life? Acknowledgement(感謝)


Good morning everyone. There are some troubles at re-start point. I discussed about the new life with my friend at F city. Finally, I could find important thing.

We are animal.

We are alive.

We have to find what we have to do.

We have to stand up. I could do it. It's your turn.

The most important thing is to understand "What is Life?".

It's quite difficult theme for scientists and religionists. Science and Religion have same origin to seek the meaning to live.

To elucidate the answer, we have to think and study "What is Life?" with others having objective view.

We have to be strong. We have to find the answer by ourselves in our mind.

I have to show the acknowledgement for the one. Thanks a lot. I could face to the fact now. It may be an answer of the God.

I have to be strong. Because I am serious.

OK?

Today's class is over. Have a nice day. Click the button at the bottom of this "What is Life?", if you are a student of this class. Mind you? If you have any question about life, please send an e-mail for me.

本日の授業は以上です。授業を受けた学生は下にあるバナーをクリックして出席表明してください。一応、これがお約束なのですからね。


にほんブログ村 科学ブログ 生物学・生物科学へ人気ブログランキングへ
日本創新党

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!