Saturday, December 25, 2010

What is Life? Friends(友達)


Good morning for you. Are you attending a meeting of Christmas to know the story of him at the church? At the F city, it is white christmas now. When it is snowing, the air becomes clear and silent. So I wish you a merry christmas now. Please show your thankfulness for a love. It may be so nice. Keep your mind. It's for you.

In these days, I had a friend at the F city. The one is little younger than Sammy, but the one has many experiences. From such aspect, the one is like a teacher of life for Sammy. The one suggested me the way for the future. It was thought by me, but the one pushed my back with the one's heart. Therefore, the one will be one of my partners. Such person is called as a friend.

As described previously, Sammy is standing on the turning point. Sammy has to make decision in one's heart. Nonetheless, it will be little hard, because the life is once (one chance). I wish my sons have a sense in love, when Sammy is disappeared from the world. It is called as Love, as Michael said in "This is it".

The love is so simple but very difficult especially for youth. As Sammy is around forty, I can understand something about it. The people of this country are focusing on the money without love.

Sammy is not a religionist, as I told before. But we Scientists should know that the origin in both Science and Religion is the same. If you cam, please watch the Contact, "This is it", or the Beatles. It's necessary for you and me.

I am sorry that it is little long, but would you enjoy the Christmas with your friend? The one will help you like the one.

Today's class is over. Have a nice day. Click the button at the bottom of this "What is Life?", if you are a student of this class. Mind you?

本日の講義は以上です。最後に、出欠をとります。以下のバナーをクリックしたことで「出席」と認めます。いいですか、お約束ですよ。毎日お願いします。m(._.)m?で、後輩のみんな~見てますか????


にほんブログ村 科学ブログ 生物学・生物科学へ人気ブログランキングへ

日本創新党

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!